Home / About Us
This position will involve supporting our client’s customers and their representatives via phone and other media to ensure they receive the highest level of system support.
· Provide telephone, e-mail and customer support based on various software packages
· Responsible for delivering timely, accurate answers and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction
· Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined
· Effectiveuse of the systems and tools available to the support centre
· Track & document customer & problem information in call tracking database
· Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members.
· Excellent keyboard skills and good telephone communications skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office package
· Excellent Customer service skills
· Must have strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary.
· Attention to detail and capable of dealing with a wide variety of our customer requirements
· Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening
· Ability to manage time wisely to meet call handle time and work with targets
Previous customerservice or call support experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be operating the latest technology and will be working as partof a dedicated team in providing customer support and management services. The successful candidate will be required to work shift work including day & night shifts across a 24/7 week.